We are looking to appoint a dynamic individual to oversee the ongoing growth and success of the Wilbur and Niso Smith Foundation. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day running of the foundation and integrally involved in helping to plan the next stage of its development.
- Oversee the day-to-day running of the foundation
- Manage the judging and awarding of the Wilbur Smith Adventure Writing Prize (the details of which can be found on our website)
- Seek fundraising opportunities for the foundation
- Explore potential partnerships with other organisations with similar goals
- Liaise with the media about the work of the foundation and the Wilbur Smith Adventure Writing Prize
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- A strategic thinker with a determined attitude
- A background in the charity sector
- Experience of fundraising
- Have media contacts that can help spread the foundation’s message as widely as possible
- Have a love of writing and in particular adventure writing
- Be prepared to travel
This is a full-time role and a competitive salary will be offered.
Closing Date: 1st September
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.